i2Brain: The Visual Information Manager
A lot of information can be understood more easily in the form of a diagram than as a text. i2Brain helps you.
| For OO programmers:
A visualisation of Martin Fowler's refactorings
|For Java programmers:
A visualisation of Java's collection classes and interfaces, showing inheritance, for which versions they were updated, and more.
| For Java programmers:
A visualisation of Java FX's controls and their inheritance structure
i2Brain is a new type of software for visualizing information and its structure.
How can i2Brain help you?
- You solve problems more effectively
- You increase your creativity
- Your meetings and brainstorming sessions are more efficient
- You can understanding and explain complex material more quickly
- You simplify and optimize your communication and waste less time
You can use i2Brain to:
- solve problems
- collect information (brainstorm)
- plan a project
- prepare reports, essays, seminars and articles
- overcome the limitations of MindMapping®
- learn multi-faceted information more easily (here's an example using "Romeo and Juliet")
- sort information visually, thereby helping you and others to understand it better. Here's an innovative way of viewing history.
- communicate complex material
- show and work on non-linear information in a form befitting its nature
MindMapping® and more
- You can use it for MindMapping® but your information-trees aren't limited to being flat (2 dimensional)
- i2Brain allows you to see your information from different view-points
- It's as flexible as a database, but it uses graphics to visualize your information and its connections
- You get away from lists or trees of information. i2Brain shows you what is in your head - a network of information.
i2Brain isn't just another "MindMapping®" program.It is multi-dimensional. It visualizes your thoughts and plans in depth. Literally.
What does multi-dimensional mean?
When you are planning a project, each activity has a priority. "Priority" is therefore a "dimension". An activity has a "status" (working, finished, tested etc.). So "Status" is also a dimension. And so on. You can define up to 15 dimensions.
Where does it run?
i2Brain was written in Java™, so it runs wherever Java® runs: Windows®, Linux and on the Mac®.
A different project: ChartFx3d
Here's an unrelated experimental project for JavaFX 8: ChartFx3d
Mind Map® is a registered trademark of the Buzan Organisation Ltd.
Cookies: only "technical cookies" are used on this site. They are required for the site to work properly. By using the site you are accepting their use. We don't use any 3rd party cookies.
© i2Brain, John Boyd-Rainey, 2022